- What are the technical service hours?
- Our Working Hours:
- It is 09:00-18:00 every weekday.
- Saturday-Sunday (weekends) and public holidays and holidays are closed our technical service.
- Our company Tablettamirde.com click on the service Tracking section of the site (http://tablettamirde.com/st.aspx ) by entering your phone number or
- 0 264 615 300 15 13/14 you can find out by contacting us during working hours with one of our service numbers.
- Yeşiltepe Mah. Orhangazi Cad. No:161 Erenler/Sakarya
- Yep. Our service cannot guarantee that your personal information on your device will be protected.
- You should also not send the SD card or SIM card connected to the device and similar accessories (such as Case, Cover, Cover) to the service.
- You must send the device sheltered (fully seated in the box) so that it does not break in the cargo.
- First, when the package arrives from the cargo, open the package in front of the cargo dealer and check it. If the product is not damaged, sign the receipt form.
- If the product is damaged, do not take delivery of the product and ask the cargoer to keep a record..
- In such cases, prepare a report describing the damage of the product (i.e. damaged goods in cargo), prepared on a simple A4 paper, and most importantly, the signature of “yours” and “the shipper”, or ask the shipper to arrange it.
- There is nothing to be done here if the cargoer objects, avoids holding the record or does not sign the record. Do not receive the product at all and summarize the situation and report it to our support center.
- Never take the broken/damaged product in the cargo, even if the report is kept.
- You can install Android Office applications from the Android Market.
- If you cannot find applications, first change your search settings; the publisher may have changed the name of the application.
- If you still can't find it, it may not be suitable for your mobile device or region.
- If you can link to Google Play but can't download paid apps, you should make sure your country is on the Paid App Availability list.
- Applications may be out of use from time to time. Publishers may have deleted apps via Google Play or they may have been deleted by Google.
- If you're looking for apps you've bought or downloaded before, open the Google Play marketplace and select My Downloads. Google Play will list software installed or purchased on your device.
- Check the battery.
- Plug the device into the charger and reset it.
- If the device still does not turn on after checking these procedures, please contact our service.
- Our technical service only replaces the irreparable product with a new one.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to replace the products that have been fixed.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to begin the repair process of your device without the relevant repair fee.
- Is not a problem. Your device is guaranteed. (Never lose your bill)
- Please read carefully the “warranty terms” and “non-warranty issues”provided with the device.
- If you do not have an invoice, your device will be serviced with a non-warranty paid service.
- Technical services are not authorized to receive returns. Contact the dealer where you purchased the product.
Information: 15 business days past the sale, broken or scratched products will not be refunded.
- Absolutely not. Please wire the payment to our bank account.
Information: please do not give credit to the services that make such requests for any product.
- The Technical Service Service period specified by law is no more than 20 working days. This period starts from the delivery of the product to us and does not include weekends. (20 working days period is therefore approximately 30 normal days i.e. 1 month.)
- Info: our company is closed on weekends. Saturday and Sunday are therefore not counted as working days according to the law.
- After the product is given to be sent to you, it is the responsibility of our customer to follow up with the cargo tracking number we have given to you.
What are the technical service hours?
How can I find out if the device I sent to the service by cargo has reached the service?
What is the Open address of Jedi Tablet/Tablettamirde.com technical service?
When sending products to the service, do I need to back up my personal information inside the device?
My product, which I sent for repair, came from cargo as damaged (broken). What had I better do?
Can I install an Office program on tablets?
Why can't I find the applications I want in Google Play?
Why is the device not working?
My product has been repaired, but I want it replaced. What had I better do?
I approve the repair fee. I'll send the money as soon as I can. Can you start repairing my device?
I have a bill. However, the warranty certificate is not stamped. Is that a problem? Is my device out of warranty?
I don't have the invoice. Warranty. I think I lost it. My device malfunctioned. It's not a guarantee?
I want to return my product. What had I better do?
I have a damaged device. Do you mind if I ship the repair with the device? I mean, is it okay if I give the money to the cargo?
How long is the service period of technical service?
Is your service tracking cargo?
- Do not use non-genuine adapters.
Please only use the adapter that came with your device. It is dangerous to use a different adapter. Your device may experience poor performance or even damage. It may also leave your device out of warranty.
- Why does the Android tablet end up charging quickly?
The biggest reason Android devices run out of battery quickly is apps running in the background.
There are many apps on Android devices that run in the background without you knowing.